Saturday 14 July 2012

Steam Summer Sale: Day 2

Games I bought on day 1 after I said I definitely shouldn't get anything else:

Warlock - Master of the Arcane: Three Moves Ahead said nice things about it.

Saints Row the Third: Apparently the PC port is really good. This is despite the fact I've hated every open world collect-a-thon I've played on the PC except Far Cry 2 (Note to self, I still need to write that blog post explaining why). See also: Steam pricing errors (The USD base + DLC sale price was the same for Australia as the US, whereas the base game normally is not).

Trine 2: Hey, I voted for that sale.

Games I started playing last night from my back catalogue in a desperate attempt to justify the number of unplayed games I already own:

Serious Sam 3: BFE: This game feels like a hi resolution workout.

Just Cause 2: See Saints Row the Third. Although apparently I like helicopters, when they're really easy to drive. Maybe I should try the multiplayer mod.

Games I'm eyeing up like I'm at a bar when the music has stopped playing for the night:

PAYDAY TM The Heist: Left 4 Dead was an amazing game. For the month I played the No Mercy demo. And the two weeks it took to finish the other campaigns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may be worth it to get an IGN Prime 1-month subscription.
Payday the heist is the "free" game of the month.
It also gives a "free" indie game per month( I think it is dungeon defenders this month) and a permanent 15% discount on GamersGate forever.